Board logo

Did anybody else notice??
RatherbeinChyna - 9-6-2002 at 06:10 PM

That for well over 5 days #tcb was able to hold normal wrestling chat and within the last 24 hours he has going back to hell?? What do you think??

Bonestein - 9-6-2002 at 06:13 PM

Yes, I noticed. He was doing pretty well for awhile there. Maybe he's having a bad week again and needs to take it out on us.
I did have to vote for "Chuck didn't ask him", because of his affinity for the stinkface.

#tcb - 9-6-2002 at 06:15 PM

I don't understand why everybody thinks I'm losing it. I just felt that Bonestein was acting like a sh*thead again because he can't hear that Triple H gets no reaction. He then would rather attack me for expressing my opinion on the Chuck/Billy wedding. I gave the opinion that homosexuality is a mental disorder and I get attacked. Who says being queer isn't a disorder? The queers?

I mean most queers rape little boys as Priests, or rape little girls. They are filthy, degenerates that should be in a mental hospital.

abdullah - 9-6-2002 at 06:19 PM

where's the "#tcb = Phil Mushnik" choice?

Bonestein - 9-6-2002 at 06:20 PM

Just so you know, even from reports from Raw this week, one of the biggest pops was for when HHH came out to open the show and was given the title. So don't say that he gets no reaction, because you are just flat out wrong.

And as far as the whole "homosexuality is a mental disorder", there is so much wrong with that I don't even know where to start. Have you ever met a gay person before? Did you have a doctor actually tell you that homosexuality is a mental disease or disorder?

#tcb - 9-6-2002 at 06:21 PM

Triple H doesn't get enough reaction. Most of it is forced because Triple H has brainwashed some of the fans to like him.

Bonestein - 9-6-2002 at 06:23 PM

Ok, so not only is homosexuality a disease, but HHH somehow has the power to BRAINWASH fans into liking him? Maybe Rikishi has brainwashed you to like him. Oh no, you're too smart to be brainwashed, right? Holy shit, you have serious issues with conspiracy theories and all that shit.

abdullah - 9-6-2002 at 06:23 PM

"Triple H has brainwashed some of the fans to like him."

Hmm... I was wondering why that multi-colored spiral disc was spinning behind him during Raw.

Bonestein - 9-6-2002 at 06:25 PM

LOL Abdullah

#tcb - 9-6-2002 at 06:25 PM

I like Rikishi because us fat dudes have to stick together.

Bonestein - 9-6-2002 at 06:28 PM

So is it jealousy of HHH? You're a big fat guy, and you wish you could have some kind of muscle definition? It's gotta be something like that- jealousy, HHH banged your mom, HHH stole your welfare check, etc.

#tcb - 9-6-2002 at 06:32 PM

Hey dudes, you do a job of Subsitute Teaching the first week of school and you'd revert to acting like a jacka$$ too.

Bonestein - 9-6-2002 at 06:34 PM

And again he blames his real life problems for his jackass reactions on a wrestling message board.

Just out of curiousity, what does your school board think of your homophobia?

#tcb - 9-6-2002 at 06:36 PM

I don't have homophobia in real life, and this time I am not blaming acting like a jerk on real life problems. I'm just saying that most of you people in here are so stupid, that I can't help but get upset at you clowns.

Bonestein - 9-6-2002 at 06:37 PM

Damn there's a lot of action on here today! I can't even leave until it slows down, especially with tcb saying more and more ridiculous things.

mcian - 9-6-2002 at 06:37 PM

This is how fare education in America has gone down, they have had to hire #tcb as a teacher.

Have no fear Iraq, the future of America is #tcb taught kids.

I love the brainwashing comment.

#tcb - 9-6-2002 at 06:42 PM

I fail to see what I have done that is so wrong. Mcian, the liberals and I have come to an understanding when I do Substitute Teach and like Dirty Harry in Magnum Force, I try to accept the changes and go with the current system. Besides, the modern conservatives have lost what they used to be, so maybe the liberal way isn't such a bad way to go.

And Boner, if you want me to say something ridiculous , then I will. I really am Jean-Paul Micahel Levesque.

mcian - 9-6-2002 at 06:48 PM

I do not care if you are homophobic or not, that is as much of a right as being gay. What I do care about is that you make all the crazy posts that make no sense and then I find out you are teaching kids.

This is not an argument of lbieral vs. conservative views.

#tcb - 9-6-2002 at 06:52 PM

Then Mcian, tell me which posts are crazy and I'll try to explain myself.

mcian - 9-6-2002 at 06:56 PM

you said in a previous post - "my opinion is fact"

explain that !!!

#tcb - 9-6-2002 at 07:00 PM

"you said in a previous post - 'my opinion is fact'"

Yes I did. There are sometimes when you get sick of arguing with somebody. If you are arguing with a student, then you should be fired. However, with friends or Internet dwellers you can simply blow those people off. Saying "my opinion is fact" just means that "I'm right" and "you're wrong". Does it really mean I'm right? No. I kind of think of the OnlineOnslaught board as a Comedy Club where I am Don Rickles and you are all my guests.

mcian - 9-6-2002 at 07:08 PM

You are not right you are very very wrong, my opinion.

Bonestein - 9-6-2002 at 07:20 PM

You are like Don Rickles?

Head... about... to... explode...

eViL - 9-6-2002 at 08:09 PM

#tcb is funny but not in the way that he thinks he's funny... He thinks I care about the bullshit he goes through in his everyday life - now that's funny.

Let me break it down for you #tcb, I have friends - when I need to discuss life's many pressures I turn to my friends and they help me out (it happens to everyone, hopefully not all too often). You, however, get on a message board with a bunch of people you don't know - you tell them that you're fat (which is believable) - you tell them you're a teacher (which is only made slightly believable because you claim to be the equivalent to a jobber in the teaching world - you alledged substitute) - you've even claimed to get drunk and post on the board... As your hero Austin would say, "Look at 'cha. You're pathetic".

Do everyone a favor (especially yourself) and go make a friend or pay someone to talk to you (ie. a Psychiatrist). Because you're not the Don Rickles of this board, you're the kid who thinks everyone is laughing at his jokes all the while being completely oblivious that he has a booger dangling out of his nose.

#tcb - 9-6-2002 at 08:56 PM

eVIL, about 90% of what I say are lies.

eViL - 9-6-2002 at 09:05 PM

quote:
posted on 9-6-2002 at 03:56 PM by #tcb:
eVIL, about 90% of what I say are lies.

Do you think that somehow improves your status in the OO Forums universe? So now all of a sudden you're less pathetic because you can't even come straight out and defend you're opinion - instead you make up lies about your personal life as an excuse for why your opinions are completely baseless.

abdullah - 9-6-2002 at 09:12 PM

Speaking of noticing tcb-trends: I'm getting a little worried about tcb's self-image being tid so closely to Dirty Harry.

I mean, sure... they're both loners, but Dirty Harry was solo because some crime boss whacked his partner.

tcb is only alone because he's fat and stupid.

Laner - 9-6-2002 at 09:14 PM

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... tcb - playing the "board heel" is even more pathetic than if you actually believed the stuff you say.

abdullah - 9-6-2002 at 09:19 PM

Very true, Laner.

Myself... I'm playing the board "midcard talent who'll never beak into the main event because of his size."

Or maybe I'm the board "solid worker who's gotten over too late in his career to be pushed but can help groom younger talent."

Hmm... am I Malenko or DDP? This'll keep me up nights...

eViL - 9-6-2002 at 09:29 PM

haha - that was funny, abdullah...

Bonestein - 9-6-2002 at 09:38 PM

Shit Abdullah, now you have me wondering what my place on the boards is. It's obvious that tcb is kind of the top heel, but I'm thinking he's more of a "Stephanie McMahon" heel- he might do something decent once in awhile, but always ends up doing something annoying and heelish. I don't think anyone else fits into a role quite so well.

Bob - 9-6-2002 at 10:28 PM

If I was TCB, I might reason that my behavior was because I was bored and wanted to spam on a bunch of people or "convince" them my way was indeed the right way. I know people very much like TCB. They may have lives, but they contain this inner-anger and because they don't believe in shrinks, they just let loose on the internet. It is rather scary, if you ask me.

Eli - 9-6-2002 at 10:30 PM

I absolutly HATE it when someone on a message board refers to themself, or is refered to by others, as a "heel." This aint wrestling for chrissake!

Bob - 9-6-2002 at 10:32 PM

Hold on, Eli. That is what this should be! This isn't real life, and while I think TBC goes too far, the man is obiviously someone who wanted to live the dream of a "rasslor".

Bonestein - 9-6-2002 at 10:54 PM

Eli, I find it kind of funny how so many of us wrestling fans throw wrestling terms into other areas, such as making tcb the "heel" of the board. I see people talking about the "Engagement Angle" on "Friends", or how Fredo turned heel in Godfather 2, or Mini-Me turned face in Austin Powers 3. Yes, it's not wrestling, but why not extend wrestling terminology to other things?

Eli - 9-7-2002 at 01:49 AM

I like those instances as well. But I think a rasslin board is too close to the original context for it to be considered clever.
Also, Mini-me turns in the new flick?

Bonestein - 9-7-2002 at 05:31 AM

Good point Eli- using wrestling terminolgy may be a little dorkish in this case, but fuck it, I'll be a dork then.

Sorry to ruin the movie. Oh yeah, and the Crying Game- the chick is actually a guy. And Kevin Spacey is Keyser Soze.

That's it, that's all.

Oh, and in regards to your post about tcb being in peoples' signatures, that was meant to be a temporary thing, but Meathead McMoron just keeps up the stupidity.

supermercado - 9-7-2002 at 07:05 AM

quote:

Hey dudes, you do a job of Subsitute Teaching the first week of school and you'd revert to acting like a jacka$$ too.

Sweet jesus this man is in charge of children. Contact your local congressman NOW.

Eli - 9-7-2002 at 07:37 AM

Meathead will keep it up as long as you do. Flamwars are like the tango.